Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

UEFA Starball logo part 1

I have done few UEFA Starball logo on my collection before, base on MW shirts.

From my references, the UEFA Champions League logo was first used in the 92/93 season which was the first season of the change from the European Cup to the Champions League, thanks to the partnership of UEFA and TEAM Marketing AG.

It was created to reflect the distinct identity of the new format. It is composed of 8 stars formed in a sphere like a football and the stars represent the champions of European club football. Initially, the stars represented the 8 clubs that took part in the first season of the newly created Champions League. This logo must be shown on the center of the pitch before the start of every game. It is the familiar sight of persons holding a circular piece of fabric on which the logo is depicted and standing in a circle in the center of the pitch.

5 comments:

MarcoMerol said...

hi, can you sell me those uefa starball templates? If you can, please email me to marcomerol@gmail.com

david saheed said...

pls can you link with me with the manufacture of the uefa champions center circle starball banner.pls e-mail me at david_saheed@yahoo.com.pls i will need all their contacts.

david saheed said...

pls can you link me bup with the manufacturer of the uefa champions center circle starball banner.pls e-mail me at david_saheed@yahoo.com.pls i will need all their contacts.thanks

Unknown said...

Can you give me the link for the blank templates? Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi. Can you send me the star balls in eps format? Thank you!
sbdesign19@yahoo.com